The model 4155 Instrument is intended to be used for checking the linear measurements of bearing rollers and sorting them out into size groups for the subsequent selectivr assembly.
Checkable parameters of a roller:
• the mean diameter at the middle of the bearing’s axis;
• ovality in the middle of the bearings axis;
• the roller’s length.
The checking of a roller is carried out in an automatic cycle. The obtained results are shown on a visual display of the electronic unit in the form of
• digital values of the checked parameters;
• numbers of the size groups according to the diameter and length;
• light indicating signals when the value of the parameters being checked exceeds the tolerance limits.
The setting-up of the instrument for all of the parameters is carried out with the aid of a Standard (included in the complete set) by a single depression of a push-button on the front panel of the electronic unit.
The software of the electronic unit enables the instrument to:
• Present on the visual display instructions for the operator that facilitate quick mastering of the operations on the Instrument.
• Present on the visual display diagnostic messages for the quick detection and elimination of faults in the Instrument.
The application of this Instrument is particularly effective together with other instruments that make up the industrial-metrological "System" of the ROBOCON Company.